Our prompted journals and planners are easy to use and keep you motivated and inspired with thoughtfully guided content to help you achieve your goals, build good habits, and live more intentionally.
- • NEW Home + Sort Organizational Planner: Fall in Love with Your Home Again!
- • Track Wellness, Self-Care, Reading & Routines
- • Budget, Meal Plan & Get the Whole Family Organized
- • Set Goals, Make a Plan & Track Your Progress
GUIDED JOURNAL COLLECTION:
- • Journals for Health & Wellness, Reading Logs, Faith & More
- • Planners for Home Organization, Goal Setting, Budgeting & Travel
- • Planners for Parents, Families & Starter Journals for Kids
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
If you’re new to journaling, our personalizable Softbound Notebooks offer a simple, stylish introduction, with a personal touch. They’re lay-flat for smooth writing, compact for portability, and feature thick paper that resists ink showing through. These journals are perfect for capturing fleeting thoughts and inspiration wherever you go. Choose the lined page option for traditional journaling or the productivity page option for a blend of lines and checklists for journaling and productivity tracking. Remember, journaling is a deeply personal experience, so experiment and discover what resonates with you.
Select a journal that aligns with your unique goals, writing needs, and style. To focus on one particular goal, like prioritizing self-care or meal planning, you'll get the job done faster with a guided journal with specific prompts and trackers. If you thrive with more structure and meticulous organization, consider planner journals that combine the functions of a calendar, checklist, and journal in one. If you’re drawn to free-flowing expression and artistic exploration, get creative with custom notebooks you can design to fit your unique and creative style.
As paper lovers, we’re obsessed with quality you can feel. That's why we design our notebooks and journals in the USA with durable covers, sturdy binding, and premium 120 gsm (or 80 lb. text weight) paper for a luxurious writing experience.
When you’re pouring your thoughts, feelings, dreams, and goals into a journal, the last thing you want is the ink to smear or bleed through. Thick, high-quality paper–the higher end is 120 gsm (80 lb. text weight)–is best so you can stay in the flow of journaling, and not worry about the unwanted flow of ink through the pages.
Here’s a breakdown of the different journal features and their benefits to help you find the right one:
- Size: Consider your portability needs. Smaller journals offer convenient portability, while larger ones provide extra space for more writing, mood tracking, visual mapping, and more.
- Number of Pages: For more prolific writers (and doodlers), you’ll want to a journal with a higher page count (roughly 160 pages). For minimalists and shorter bursts of inspiration, smaller journals might be your ideal choice (80-124 pages).
- Page Layout: While lined pages provide subtle guidance, unlined journals offer complete freedom for unfettered expression. Other functional page layouts include dot grid (for bullet journaling and a combination of structure and freedom), graph (for school, charting, and for creating unique journaling and planning page structure), priorities and notes (for outlining your priorities on one side and journaling and note-taking on the other), and productivity (a page layout that combines lines for writing and checklists for productivity tracking). Which page layout best aligns with your journaling style?
- Binding Type: Coiled (or spiral-bound) notebooks can hold more paper and, in the case of Erin Condren spiral and coiled notebooks, you can add on snap-in accessories to enhance your journal. Softbound journals, however, are more portable and offer a lay-flat, lefty-friendly, and sleek feel. As for ring agenda journaling inserts, they combine the best of customization and portability since you can add different page layouts, arrange them however you like, and carry it all in a portable binder folio. Explore different binding types to find what works best for your journaling habits.
Another option is a personalized journal you can use for creative and personal expression. A custom journal is a wonderful gift, particularly for someone who might be encountering new challenges or a life transition. Our customization and personalization options let you choose from different covers, bindings, and pages. You can also use our stickers, bookmarks, and sticky notes to enhance your journal and customize it further. No matter what type of journal you need, we can help you find the one that works best for you.
Journaling Prompts, Tips, Tools, and Ideas
Download your mind onto paper, reduce stress, and create space for creativity and clarity with journaling prompts, tips, tools, and inspiration from our team of experts!
- Learn more about the benefits of prompted journals and how to use them to make your life easier and more joyful with Guided Journals: Everything You Need to Know.
- Reach your wellness and fitness goals with Fitness Journal Ideas.
- Relieve stress, practice mindfulness with How to Start Mindfulness Journaling + Why You Should.
- Reduce anxiety, boost your mood with Journaling for Mental Health.
- Journal your way to a more productive day with How to Set and Achieve Goals with Journaling.
Visit our Inspiration Center to stay organized, mindful, and inspired with more journaling prompts and tips for every area of your life!
Shop now. Pay in 4.
You must be over 18, a resident of the U.S. and meet additional eligibility criteria to qualify. Late fees may apply. Estimated payment amounts shown on product pages exclude taxes and shipping charges, which are added at checkout. Click here for complete terms. Loans to California residents made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.
© 2020 Afterpay
Pay in 4 interest-free payments
No impact on credit score and no late fees.
Available for purchases of $30 to $1,500.
- Choose PayPal at checkout to pay later with Pay in 4.
- Complete your purchase with a 25% down payment.
- Use autopay for the rest of your payments. It's easy!
Pay in 4 is available to consumers upon approval for purchases of $30 to $1,500. Pay in 4 is currently not available to residents of MO or NVMissouri or Nevada. Offer availability depends on the merchant and also may not be available for certain recurring, subscription services. When applying, a soft credit check may be needed, but will not affect your credit score. You must be 18 years old or older to apply. PayPal, Inc.: Loans to CACalifornia residents are made or arranged pursuant to a CACalifornia Financing Law License. GAGeorgia Installment Lender Licensee, NMLS #910457. RIRhode Island Small Loan Lender Licensee. NMNew Mexico residents:
Find more disclosures related to Pay in 4.